This course covers the latest TOGAF9.1 version. There is a high demand in today’s market for Enterprise Architecture professionals. Join the 50,000+ certified TOGAF® professionals group around the world. This course is independent of, but enhances the vertical industry that you work for: banking/finance, manufacturing, retail, government agency or others.
This intensive course, run over 4 days of Instructor led classroom sessions, covers the entire syllabus for the TOGAF® 9.1 Foundation (Level 1) and Certified (Level 2) levels, preparing candidates for the TOGAF® 9.1 Level 1 & Level 2 examinations. The course is enhanced with recent, real-life case studies that demonstrate how TOGAF is applied in real organizations. Sample questions and answers for Level 1 and Level 2 examinations are given throughout the course to help prepare students for TOGAF 9.1 exams and further practices as a competent Enterprise Architect.
This course addresses business and IT transformation challenges. It is an intensive, hands-on, four-day TOGAF® 9.1 Combined (Part 1 & Part 2) training, covering the complete TOGAF® 9.1 framework. It prepares you to achieve internationally recognized TOGAF® 9.1 Certified status.
34 Modules and Practical Case studies cover the following over 4 days:
- Business transformation and rationale of Enterprise Architecture and TOGAF®.
- Overall structure and contents of the TOGAF® 9.1
- Architecture Development Method (ADM) cycles, deliverables, artefacts etc.
- Tools and techniques defined for use in Architecture development.
- Architecture Content Framework and the purpose of each of the elements.
- Enterprise continuum and tools.
- Concepts, taxonomy and graphics of the TOGAF® reference models and their application.
- Architecture Capability Framework.
- Architecture skills framework and Governance
- Real-Life case studies, tests, quiz, templates, mind-maps etc.
Audiences may include:
- Enterprise Architects, Business Architects, IT Architects, Information Architects, Technology Architects, Application Architects, System Integrators, Solution Architects, Data Architects, Infrastructure Architects, Security Architects and Technology Vendors.
- Also, CIOs and CTOs, application portfolio managers, I.T. strategists, senior business analysts, Program Managers, Project Managers, Business Analysts, and others responsible for Transformation/Change programs.