Move away from a ‘problem focus’ to a ‘solution focus’. A small step that makes a difference to your outlook and the impact that you can have in your team and for your career. Mastering this skill will change the way you think, respond, facilitate and lead. It will build your ability to manage decisions, manage outcomes and manage relationships.
This engaging and immersive workshop experience will equip you with a process to work through to take the anxiety out of problem solving by being solution focused thus making decision making much easier.
By the end of the workshop, participants will be equipped to:
- Generating different perspectives
- Apply problem solving steps and tools
- Analyse information to clearly describe problems
- Think creatively and be a contributing member of a problem solving team
- Identify appropriate solutions
- Select the best approach for making decisions
- Create a plan for implementing, evaluating, and following up on decisions
This course is designed for managers and teams working together to deliver outputs and outcomes for