This 5-day course provides administrators with the knowledge and skills needed to deploy and manage Windows 10 desktops, devices, and applications in an enterprise environment. Students learn how to plan and implement Windows 10 deployments in large organisations. Students also learn how to manage the Windows 10 installations after deployment to provide secure identity and data access using technologies related to Group Policy, Remote Access, and Workplace Join. To support a variety of device and data management solutions, Microsoft Azure Active Directory, Microsoft Intune, and Microsoft Azure Rights Management are introduced. These services are part of the Enterprise Mobility Suite which provide identity and access management, cloud-based device, application, and update management, and secure data access to information stored both in the cloud and on any location within your corporate network.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe the challenges and solutions for desktop and device management in an enterprise environment.
- Deploy Windows 10 Enterprise desktops.
- Manage user profiles and user state virtualization.
- Manage Windows 10 sign-in and identity.
- Manage desktop and application settings by using Group Policy.
- Manage data access for Windows-based devices.
- Manage remote access solutions.
- Configure and manage client Hyper-V.
- Manage Windows 10 devices by using enterprise mobility solutions.
- Manage desktop and mobile clients by using Intune.
- Manage updates and Endpoint Protection by using Intune.
- Manage application and resource access by using Intune.
This course is intended for IT Professionals who are interested in specializing in Windows 10 desktop and application deployments and managing the cloud-based application and data service environments for medium-to-large enterprise organizations. These professionals typically work with networks that are configured as Windows Server domain-based environments with managed access to the Internet and cloud services.
This course is also intended to provide skills for individuals who seek to pass the 70-697 Windows 10 Configuring exam.
This course is related to the course: 20697A-1: Installing and Configuring Windows 10