Cisco ASA Core covers the Cisco ASA 9.0 / 9.1 core firewall and VPN features. This enhanced course contains added depth to the standard labs, using a topology that simulates a typical production network. You’ll use ASA 5515 appliances to work through configuring access control to and from your network.
Additionally, the PC systems and server systems are an integral part of the lab environment. Here you will use Windows 8, Windows Server 2012, and Kali Linux to manage, test, and even attack your lab network using real-world operating systems and applications.
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Essentials of Cisco ASA
- Basic connectivity and device management
- Network integration
- Configure common features of the Cisco ASA OS
- Cisco ASA policy control
- Core Cisco ASA VPN common components
- Main VPN components
- Cisco clientless VPN solutions
- Cisco AnyConnect full tunnel VPN solution
- Cisco ASA high availability and virtualization options
- Features of Cisco ASA 5500-X Series Next-Generation Firewalls