Implementing Cisco IP Telephony and Video, Part 2 (CIPTV2) v1.0 is a five-day course that prepares the learner for implementing Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Cisco VCS-C, and Cisco Expressway series in a multisite voice and video network. It covers globalised call routing, URI call routing, global dial plan replication based on the ILS, Cisco Unified SRST, mobility features, call admission control, integration of Cisco VCS and Cisco Unified Communications Manager, and Cisco Mobile Remote Access on Cisco Expressway Series.
- Module 1: Multisite Deployment Implementation
- Module 2: Centralised Call- Processing Redundancy Implementation
- Module 3: Bandwidth Management and CAC Implementation
- Module 4: Implementation of Features and Applications for Multisite Deployments
- Module 5: Cisco VCS and Cisco Expressway
- Module 6: GDPR and CCD