Cisco IP Telephony & Video, Part 1 (CIPTV1) v1.0 is a five-day course that prepares the learner for implementing a Cisco Collaboration solution at a single-site environment. This course focuses primarily on Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 10.x, which is the call-routing and signaling component for the Cisco Collaboration solution Lab exercises. Learners will perform post installation tasks, configure Cisco Unified Communications Manager, implement MGCP and H.323 and, SIP trunks, and build dial plans to place single site on-cluster and off-cluster calling for voice and video. Learners will also implement media resources, audio and video conferencing, and describe QoS.
- Module 1: Cisco Unified Communications Manager Introduction
- Module 2: Dial Plan Introduction and Implementation of Single- Site On-Cluster Calling
- Module 3: Implementation of Single-Site Off-Cluster Calling
- Module 4: Media Resources
- Module 5: Audio and Video Conferencing
- Module 6: Quality of Service