Get hands-on instruction and practice implementing Microsoft Azure in this two day Microsoft Official Course. You will be presented with Basic cloud computing concepts as well as specific Microsoft Azure features used in day to day administration of cloud resources. You will learn key Microsoft Azure concepts and basic implementation of Azure subscriptions, websites, virtual machines, storage, virtual networks, databases and Microsoft Azure Active Directory.
This course is intended for information technology (IT) professionals who have a limited knowledge of cloud technologies and want to learn more about Microsoft Azure. This course provides the underlying knowledge required by all IT professionals who will be using Microsoft Azure, regardless of whether they are an administrator, developer, or database administrator. While this course does not map to an exam, it does provide you with the prerequisite knowledge for taking courses 20532B:Developing Microsoft Azure Solutions& 20533B:Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions.
- Describe the various Azure services, and access these services from the Azure portal.
- Create and configure virtual machines in Azure.
- Describe the Azure Websites service and Azure Cloud Services.
- Create and implement Azure networks.
- Create and configure cloud storage in Azure.
- Use databases to store data in Azure.
- Use Azure Active Directory (Azure AD), integrate applications with Azure AD, and manage authentication.
- Manage an Azure subscription by using Azure PowerShell, Microsoft Visual Studio, and the Azure command-line interface.
- Individuals who want to evaluate the deployment, configuration, and administration of services and virtual machines using Microsoft Azure.
- Developers who want to evaluate the creation of Microsoft Azure solutions.
- Windows Server administrators who want to evaluate the migration of on-premises Active Directory roles and services to the cloud.
- IT professionals who want to evaluate the use of Microsoft Azure to host web sites and mobile app back-end services.
- Database administrators who want to evaluate the use of Microsoft Azure to host Microsoft SQL Server databases.