This Instructor Lead Training course is #3 of 4. It will prepare students for the SPCORE exam required for the new CCNP-SP Certification. This certifictation is designed to prepare students to work at the Professional level in a Service Provider environment.
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Describe the features of MPLS, and how MPLS labels are assigned and distributed.
- Discuss the requirement for traffic engineering in modern networks that must attain optimal resource utilization.
- Introduce the concept of QoS and explain the need to implement QoS.
- Classify and mark network traffic to implement an administrative policy requiring QoS.
- Introduce different Cisco QoS queuing mechanisms used to manage network congestion.
- Introduce the concept of traffic policing and shaping, including token bucket, dual token bucket, and dual-rate policing.